Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween and Week 26 Tummy!

So, Pauly and I went to a lil' Halloween party last night with his friends. I was a pregnant butterfly and Paul was a pumpkin-head-man! He is really wearing a pumpkin on his head... it weighed about 30 pounds! He gutted it and then carved out a face and put in glowing eyes! haha! GO PAUL! He even won a trophy for the BEST COSTUME!






Welps, I'm getting much bigger! My belly button is becoming more and more shallow (some days it's more of an outie than an innie!). Pretty excitin' stuff! With the new weight that's attaching to my belly, I'm a lot more wobbly than I've ever been. In fact, just this morning I was getting a muffin pan out of a low cupboard and lost almost all of my footing! Oh joy!


So, there you have it! I'm getting pretty large and in charge! Only a few more months (102 days... not that I'm counting) until our lil' baby is born!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment