Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Another thing!

Since it's getting closer and closer to having her, I've been getting her room ready-- well, at least thinking about what we can do! We're renting a really cute little house and we have the perfect room for her... but there's only one problem (and it's not really a problem-- if it were then DANG we have no stress in our lives!). There's wallpaper already up-- and it ain't the prettiest paper either-- well, at least not for a lil' girl.

We're not going to go crazy and rip off the paper or repaint it (that'd be just a wee bit too excessive) but we are thinking of ways to make it girly-er. We were thinking of streaming material along the walls (go with me on this one... it sounds kind of dumb but I swear how I'm imagining it in my head it's really cute!) and hanging little chinese lanterns in the ceiling! I think these colors are cute (not too sure about the design of the turquoise one).


Here's a picture of the main material that will be used in her room (thanks to my mom, grandma, and aunt Michele-- it'll be made into crib bedding!).



AND we've been buying hangers to start hanging up her dresses and coats-- it's been so fun (and rewarding!) to get a couple of things done. Maybe I should slow down, if I start putting everything together right now, I won't have anything to do during the last 2 months of this pregnancy! Maybe I'll have to take up crocheting?!

1 comment: