Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween at the Bensons

We had a successful little party last night (Saturday). Of the 20–25-ish teens we invited (mostly from our Sunday School classes), about 15 came. Not a bad turn out-- especially considering the size of our lil' house!

Here's how our house looked pre-party... ha, but I won't include how it looked after. Let's just say it was quite the successful party (at least in my opinion), so naturally the house couldn't be tidy afterward!



Paul draped black tarp to our living room ceiling. I couldn't believe how much darker our house was. Spoooooky all day, not just at night!




Prizes for B-I-N-G-O






Best Costume Trophey—awarded to Lauren Fuller. She was a cute ladybug. There were many runner-ups, though. Like Daniel and Jacob, Kimmie, Jessica, Logan, Ethan... ha, everyone who came really should've won! Next time we'll have trophies for all. (Is that too diplomatic of me? Maybe I'm just a wee bit indecisive! They were all such good sports!)






And now for the PAR--TAYYYY!!
(oops, I wish I had taken more pictures throughout the night!)


The challenge: Without using your hands, eat the donuts off the string. This was so funny to watch; too bad I didn't capture the opening "kiss." (If any parents are reading this... don't worry, nothing scandalous at the Benson's place!)







 Here's a silly video...


No comments:

Post a Comment