Lorentz is officially 1, and I'm... ahem... 24.
Here are some birthday pics of Lorentz. What a handsome little feller. :)

It's my party and I'll cry if I want too... :)
His latest game has been sharing... especially his apple!
I don't know the perfect words to describe Lenéa, but here is a sequence of pictures that does a pretty good job. The last picture has been her latest stage. In fact, she stripped in church (well, down to her diaper) and ran all throughout the halls. I only wish I had been the one to first catch her strip instead of her nursery leader!
We went camping!! Our campout consisted of a 3-room tent set up in our backyard. Paul and I got our camping fix after Lenéa's excitement to "sleep outside" didn't wear off the whole night. Lorentz slept like a charm but Lenéa wanted to know what we were doing every 5 minutes... until about 1:30 in the morning. That's when we decided to go inside and get a good night's rest. We had a blast though!!






No comments:
Post a Comment