Lenéa decided two things:
1. She needed to wake up Lorentz from his nap
2. They both needed more color
I was on the phone when I heard Lenéa sneaking into Lorentz's room. (This isn't an uncommon occurrence. Poor boy usually doesn't get his full nap(s) because of...ahem...the cute little girl below.)
Now the question I've been asked a lot: How did she get into the food coloring?
Here it goes. I saw a cute "pin" on pinterest and I thought I'd try it out. I put 2 drops of green food coloring into Lenéa's bath the other day. 2 drops in a full bath tub doesn't stain skin... the whole bottle might. :) Long story short, I left it out.
This is what happens when you leave food coloring in arms reach of a 2 year old.
P.S. This happened on Friday. Today is Tuesday. Evidence of food coloring is STILL on their hands/legs, but is no where near as bad.











No comments:
Post a Comment