Sunday, January 10, 2010


So here are a couple of pictures of how it's coming along. Everything is a complete MESS right now, but it's been tons of fun getting her clothes washed and organizing the furniture (only the crib and bookshelf are up right now... we still need to get her dresser!). Oh, and the highchair and lil' swing won't be going there-- it's just a short time landing place!




Paul wanted to be with me when I was putting baby stuff together so he got a blanket and a few pillows and here's the shot!


3 comments:

  1. SO Cute! I Love it! How exciting! And I LOVE your crib, I am debating between that one or an IKEA one we saw in Salt Lake! :) DO you have her name picked out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her room is starting to look so cute! Oh, and that is definitely a cute shot with Paul all knocked out on the floor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you make it down to Utah, I'll do your family's pics for free! I'd love to see you and your cute new little one! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete