These pictures ought to make you smile. :)
Lenéa insisted going into her bath-- clothed. {Well, maybe not so much as insisted as snuck}

She loves holding Lorentz. The way she'll ask is by saying, "Hold it." Lorentz isn't quite sure what to think-- or at least he dare not say for fear of his sister throwing him off the couch!

Meal time is a happy time in our family. Lenéa loves to feed Lorentz, and Lorentz loves it, too. We think that she is his favorite person (after mommy, of course! Hehe!).

I wish this picture wasn't so blurry. Isn't she so pretty?

This picture doesn't capture his dimples very well, but when he smiles big, his dimples sure make an appearance. What a cutie!

These did make me smile :) What beautiful babies!
ReplyDeleteThey are getting so big! And I love Lorentz's dimples. Kayson has dimples, too, but I don't have any pics of them. Lenea's hair is really starting to grow out!
ReplyDelete