
We had fun chopping down our Christmas tree this year, and we brought he kids with us-- Lorentz stayed in his car seat and Lenéa walked with us.

Look at my hot woodsman (and lil' boy, too!)




The tree was probably 3 ft. too tall!!

...But Paul and Lenéa took care of that!!


(Yes, we still have pumpkins. We bought about 15 and I'm still hoping to use them for my cooking. Perhaps next year I'll get around to it!! Until then, they kind of look cute under our Christmas tree!!)Lenéa really enjoyed putting the ornaments on-- too bad they didn't stay on. Our tree is decorated from the middle to the top!

Mama and Lorentz (4 months old)

Our attempt at family pictures...

She hated it...

...He loved it!

And just to keep us on our toes...
(poured milk into pan into a saucer)

I love these :) Looks like fun! You have such a cute family! :)
ReplyDelete