Silly me for actually thinking that I'd be able to do a post each day! Guess that's sometimes how life goes. :)
Here are some cute pictures, though, to make up for my blogging negligence...
During General Conference (we were able to listen to it by giving her M&Ms). Love how dirty her face is!!

We found Lenéa on my computer pointing to a picture she found of her friend, Alli.
What we saw on a mid-October walk in Rexburg (if you're into editing, then you might be extra impressed with how pretty Rexburg is... I only messed with levels and saturation/vibrancy levels). It's pretty here.
Me and the hubs (P.S. no train came!)

Halloween! (Finally)
Lenéa's costume (Yes, I did make it... and it's completely lined. Thank you, Pinterest!)
Back of dress...
Lorentz's pirate costume... (there are ruffles under the sewn-on vest)

And you wonder why Lenéa was saying "SCAWY" all night long!! Thanks, Pauly! :)


Elsa and Lisa with Lorentz. Doesn't he just have a charming smile?

We hadn't seen Lenéa for a bit and this is where she was. She just LOVES Hadley; she his little shadow.

Ghost Hadley

Lloyd and Suzy. I'm left wondering how this pretty Indian got stuck with this Witch!! (I only wonder that on Halloween parties, though!!)

Kyle and Ashley. (a.k.a. The Stinkers! Haha, get it?!) So why is the cat sticking around? It must smell something interesting.

Isn't Laura just the sweetest?

And Mormor, too?!

Ooo... "Scawy" Slash- Andrew.

And cute lil' Elaina.

MORE PICS TO COME. I'm just a wee bit tired though. :)

Awesome pictures and costumes! Go Alisha! I am a bit scared of sewing myself, but I try every once and a while :) Very cool! {And such a beautiful little fam!} ♥
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome Costume! And Paul's was super scary! Glad he went with the girl;) I think I'd be scared in real life! haha
ReplyDeleteP.S. I love the Fall pic and the cute one of Lanea looking at pictures of Alli! We need to Skype soon!:D
ReplyDeleteLove love love these pics!!
ReplyDelete