Renting while going to school is a great option for us. We can afford it and aren't locked into a single place while attending school (or while we're poor, for that matter). However, there are a few downsides to renting. It's the accompanying worry that something will be ruined and will need to be accounted for. ***Disclaimer: the bent portion of the screen (on the left side) was like that before we moved in!!***
May I present Exhibit A:
Yes, that is chalk on our screen door. If living in a double-wide trailer doesn't classify us as *cough* trailer-trash... then I think this might give us a little credit!And here's the culprit:


Oh Joy! At least chalk is super easy to remove, and our permanent markers are out of her reach.
Yipes! Haha, I am sure she was just trying to help decorate ;) Haha, Enoch hasn't quite discover pens/chalk/etc. But we are also renting for a while longer and for sure will be feeling your pain soon! :)
ReplyDeletehaha oh no! Yes, at least it was chalk! I love your writing style, it is clever and funny :)
ReplyDelete