Sunday, May 29, 2011


Photoshoot! We got a new camera and are having a blast taking pictures :)










Pictures of the new place (FINALLY, huh?!)





Lenéa didn't quite care for the idea of cleaning. She does love putting random articles of clothing on her head-- this is my black zip-up jacket.



Our garden. We overturned the whole garden area with just a shovel! (well, it was mostly Paul who did all the work!)


Tay's visit with us. Lenéa wasn't too thrilled about coming back into the house after enjoying the great outdoors!


2 comments:

  1. Fun! What kind of camera did you get?? Alisha! I am so excited for you to have a little boy! I will have to give you some cute boy things, we are moving to Florida, if you're not busy before August we'll have to get together! :) (When are you due?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! It must be a good camera. I need to get one too. Your new place looks RAD.

    ReplyDelete