Thursday, March 31, 2011

IT'S A BOY!

Pauly and I are way excited that we're having a little boy. We're not sure about Lenéa being so excited, though. She looked awfully disappointed (more like jealous!) that she wouldn't be an only child-- but, then again, we're not the best at reading her emotions. Perhaps it was more of a "well, duh! I already knew that!" type of reaction!! Haha :)

The ultrasound appointment went really well and the nurses were great-- they spent over an hour taking pictures of our lil' guy.

This was his first debut on the ultrasound screen (and instantly we knew the gender of our baby!).




Here are some other cute pics







4 comments:

  1. Oh wow congratulations!! :) That is so exciting! And those pictures are super cute, I have always liked ultrasound pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Alisha! That is so exciting! I love having a little boy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! And I was going to tell you, I got rid of my facebook but I would still love to hang out sometime, just email me or call me :) And if you are still busy, no worries! :)

    tracijanae24@Yahoo.com
    208 351 8789

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Alisha!!! So exciting. I hope everything continues to go well for you!

    ReplyDelete