(I couldn't resist sneaking in a picture!)
Here's all that happened today...
Lenéa woke up in a great mood (like always). She took a bath, picked at her food (I bribed her to eat her oatmeal with occasional bites of my bagel), crawled around, looked out the window, off and on had her diaper changed, and hung out with Gma Suzy. SHE LOVES SPENDING TIME WITH GRANDPARENTS!! We learned that only "dull" and "usual" people, such as myself or Paul, can put Lenéa down for her nap. She wanted to go "bye-bye" with grandma (or just play and give her kisses), and it was too much of a heartbreak to her to be put down by gma. That form of goodbye, I guess, just isn't acceptable! And she let us know. :)
Gma Suzy helped a bunch today by cleaning and watching Lenéa (she'll kill me for bragging... oops!!) while Paul and I were busy setting up for her party.
Now for the pictures...
Paul readying Lenéa's gift...
Trying to move it into the house--thanks Lloyd for your help! And the mess that followed the move...
It's in the house--even now as I type!
Gift area and pictures of our angel (complete with Lenéa's first piece of artwork!)
Going along with the "enchanted forest" theme, I made her a mushroom cake. (I made 2 cakes-- one full size for everyone to get a slice of, and one miniature mushroom cake for Lenéa to dive into)
Now with both our lil' creations together...

Oh my goodness! Your party looks amazing! And your decorations/cake are so super creative! I am bummed we missed it! But! I will just have to hear more about it when we come visit you guys, I hope you are having fun with your family! ♥
ReplyDeleteHoly Crap Alisha!
ReplyDelete1. Your family is adorable.
2. Your hair is so pretty.
3. You seriously brought a log into your house for the party. That is dedication my friend! haha You're little girl is stinking cute.
yay for more blog friends!