Thursday, October 7, 2010

One spooooooky October night...

It's tradition now. Every October we buy lots and LOTS of pumpkins and carve them. Sure, this is tradition for nearly everyone BUT do your pumpkins require both a clay and stone carving kit?! Haha! We're talking EXTREEEEEME! Not nearly as extreme as P90X,but that, in and of itself, deserves a post!!!
So, no more regular jack-o's in our home. No sir. We only do "real" carvings--actually PAUL does the real carvings. I was working on something else last night.









Any guesses?

CAKE making/decorating!! I'd never EVER worked with fondant before, but now that I have.... I LOVE IT! Let's just say you can't have enough powered sugar.














Meanwhile, back in the corner, Lenéa entertained herself for quite some time. But then we decided nobody puts baby in the corner! :)
We took quite a few breaks in the beginning because Lenéa was tired, hungry, a tiny bit of grumpy, and wanted to join in with our fun lil' projects. It was when she started to rub her eyes that we finally put her down for beddy-poo!









And, for everyone that's askin', here are her 2 new bottom teeth. You can't see them too well but it ain't the easiest thing to capture!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness you are one artistic family! The pumpkin and the cake are AWESOME! :) And tell Lenéa those teeth are lookin' great ;)

    ReplyDelete