Thursday, July 8, 2010

ART PROJECT!!!

So if you're planning on doing an art project, here's a tip: don't let your sheep near. Elsa and I were in for quite the laugh when we went outside and saw this





Jessup's nose, tongue, and wool were blue from digging his nose into a cup of blue sour cream (blue from food coloring!). Guilty!!! When Elsa and I went out to see what they had done, they "sheepishly" hid behind the house and kept peeking over. Too funny!

So ready for the sad news?... The owner of Jessup and Lyman came over today to pick them up. They've been such good eaters and, unfortunately, if they were to stay 1 week longer we'd have no grass!!! I think they'll be back in a week or two though (we're really hoping that we'll get the same sheep too).

No comments:

Post a Comment